Monday, February 6, 2012

Cheater!

Like most other women I've been talking to lately, I have been OBSESSED with stupid Pinterest! I say "stupid" because it consumes me, to the point where my brain doesn't create any new recipes, I just cheat and steal other people's ideas...haha! I've been having great success with most recipes I've tried so far, which is why I find it hard to try and come up with recipes on my own. I've posted a few of my favorites below if you're interested. Oh, and feel free to check out my pins first hand if you want to see how obsessed and insane I actually am: www.pinterest.com/candiekisses126
Delicious Barbacoa Tacos
Creme Brulee
OMG Hawaiian Bread Ham and Cheese Sliders...SO GOOD


Even though I've been putting the  blogging on the back burner, I am still practicing my "old lady at heart" skills. I started sewing a little more. Now, I can wind bobbins, and thread my machine like a pro! Last weekend I turned this big ugly shirt into a form fitting dolman style shirt, thanks to an amazing seamstress with a YouTube channel.
Check out the tutorial here.
NASCAR in Vegas is coming up soon, which means lots of time on the campground...which means time to learn how to knit! I'm taking some knitting needles and plenty of yarn. Hopefully this goes well, unlike my first attempts at crochet, haha!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the over consumed pinterest club!!! Wonderfully horrid all at once :-) I have that shirt too but not stylish like yours ;-) and knitting, I'm so bringing some needles!!! Let's do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you worry, dear, you aren't the only one "cheating" with pinterest :D What a blessing that site is, though, how much information to gather on there! Love it!

    ReplyDelete